Orjix Training Center
Software Development Learning
Call (083)0466100 / (02)6171942
Course: Basic C#.NET Programming
In this C# training course, students use Visual Studio .NET 2005 to learn the C# language. The course starts with a quick overview of the .NET platform, examining assemblies, Microsoft Intermediate Language, Visual Studio profiles, XML comments, IntelliSense, and debugging. From there, you will learn all the language features of C# to create full-featured Web or Windows applications. You will learn about data types, variables, and operators, along with all the important flow control structures. You will work through several examples demonstrating the power of the .NET Framework, and dig into creating and consuming your own classes and objects. Finally, the course moves on to working with data structures, such as arrays and collection classes, before finishing up with discussions of generics, handling exceptions and working with delegates and events. By the end of this C# training course, you will understand the important concepts that will allow you to start creating .NET applications.
Duration: 24 hours (12 Sessions)
Price: 8400 Baht (VAT included)
Class Schedule: Tuesday 20.00-22.00, Thursday 20.00-22.00, and Saturday 10:00-12:00
- Learn to build and debug applications using Visual Studio 2005.
- Learn to create and use variables, operators, and data types.
- Learn to find and use the classes you need within the .NET Framework.
- Learn to manage flow control within your code, branching and looping as needed.
- Learn to create and consume classes and objects.
- Learn to add and consume properties and methods in your classes.
- Learn to use .NET's object-oriented features, such as overloading, inheritance and interfaces.
- Learn to store, retrieve, and manipulate multiple values using arrays.
- Learn to work with .NET 2.0's generics.
- Learn to use the .NET Framework's support for collection classes.
- Learn to handle exceptions in your code.
- Learn to create and use delegates, and understand how they relate to events.
Some prior programming experience in a procedural or object-oriented language.
- Getting Started with .NET
- Thinking about .NET
- Using Visual Studio 2005
- Debugging and Handling Exceptions
- Data Types and Variables
- Introducing Variables and Data Types
- Working with Variables and Data Types
- Using the .NET Framework
- Using .NET Framework Classes
- Working with Strings
- Working with Dates and Times
- Branching and Flow Control
- Branching in Code
- Repeating Code Blocks
- Unconditional Branching
- Classes and Objects
- Introducing Objects and Classes
- Creating Your Own Classes
- Working with Classes
- Properties and Methods
- Overview of Properties and Methods
- Working with Properties
- Working with Methods
- Object-Oriented Techniques
- Organizing Classes
- Working with Arrays
- Introducing Arrays
- Manipulating Arrays
- Creating Indexes
- Delegates and Events
- Motivating Delegates
- Introducing Delegates
- Working with Events
- Introducing Generics
- Generics and Arrays
- Generic Interfaces
- Generic Constraints
- Generics and Lists
- Handling Exceptions
- Perspectives on Exception Handling?
- Getting Started with Exception Handling
- Catching Specific Exceptions
- Raising Errors
- Running Code Unconditionally
- Creating Exception Classes
- Collection Classes
- Generics, Collections, and Interfaces
- The Generic List
- Working with Dictionaries, Stacks and Queues
- Creating Your Own Generic Collection Classes